Sunday, January 19, 2014

.......devoted to you forever........!!!


empty dark time
I feel so lonely
but always filled
and feel you in me
living here in love
always with you
love is my God
you are in each breath
each moment burns
always without you
need your love to live
want to be with you
I'm so much lonely
give me hug my love
don't let me cry
just make me smile
I am only yours
devoted to you forever........!!!
(P.S.:.........My love .......My life.......ish......!!! .......I hope you had completed today's marathon successfully. I am not angry with you, but sad with your silence. I have no reason to be angry with you. If I hurt you by anything, please forgive me. I am always missing you by each of my breaths. Your silence means gloomy dark nights for me. Please meet me soon. I am waiting for your words. ......Missing you by deep of my heart........kissing your forehead........please take care ..........Ish.......I love you........!!!)

No comments: