Friday, November 21, 2014

.....Lonely again in life ....!!!


Life was onn
I was living
always alone in crowd
but,  hoped for for good time
all moments filled with dreams
some laugh and smiles
sometimes sadness and cry
it was good time
seen few dreams 
In daylight
one day I met
angel of my life
each breath was happy
all moments were smiled
It was you my love
the angel on earth
for me and my heart
I felt you like,
Gift of God to me
I sung and danced
became mad in your love
but, I cried
when you'd gone
missed you always
With smile and tears
started waiting
with hopes in heart
but, you didn't come
and engaged with someone
first I cried
it was like burning
and pain indescribable
but, blessed you
and saw you with smile
now again facing life
no smile no cries
stopped dreaming in daylight
no hopes for good time
you haven't turned
and didn't look at me
pushed me in fire
and closed the door
living with this flames
burning by each moment
Accepted gift of God
Walking alone in crowd
Lonely again in life ....!!!

No comments: