Wednesday, April 29, 2015

......till the end of time .....!!!


days are so burning
each moment is dazzling hot
feeling the flames in heart
life hits me
don't know the destination
where am I going?
Just started walking alone
maybe you are behind
how far have I walked?
Don't know the place near me
all my desires faded away
just walking alone to somewhere
not crying and not sad
but also not happy
what to say about me?
Breaths have kept me alive
world is still that
whatever it was before
but my world is changed
Like blood without colour
Looking at the sky
and talking with God
it has become my routine
need the breath of comfort
want to see the light
Searching the glimpse of love
calm to my heart
the smile makes me smile
the moment of pure love
walking alone for love
on path of life
may be the day will Come
when life will smile
till the end of time .....!!!


No comments: