Wednesday, March 28, 2012

........HAPPY MEETING ANNIVERSARY.........!!!


The day has come
for which I was
waiting for
The day when 
you met me
and makes me
full of happiness
your smiles which 
has inspired me 
to be in love
with you by your eyes
and felt to be melted
in your love
I feel the deepness
of your heart
which is full of love
The love which is 
a region itself
and can create 
heaven in our life
your love is 
my world 
and I am living in it
I can live and die
in your love
but can't tolerate
a moment without you
Let me talk with you
by the chat 
by the phone
by the old mail system
but I need your words
which accepts my love
in your heart
and say the thing
which must be say
once between us
you have entered 
in my heart by the
way of my eyes
and my heart has become
home of your love
tell me the way
by which I can reach
to you and your heart
tell me the way
 how will you meet me 
again for this life?
let me love you
from the deep heart
and be alive in your heart
Today is the day 
when I started 
the journey of love
through your eyes
by my heart
come in me
let me come in
by your way
by my heart
listen if you can
hear my words
which is telling you 
"HAPPY MEETING ANNIVERSARY"




       My Love .......My Empress.......My beloved "Madness" .........today is the day, when I had started the journey of love and completed  a year in love with you...... Sometimes we admired and also fought with each other......sometimes you made me angry .....sometimes I suffered from yours......but we have felt the love never decreased.....this is the magical relation.........which creates heaven .....people desperate for it... this is the heaven of love.....Today I am wishing you heartly........Happy Meeting Anniversary......the day of 28th March, 2011......when we met ......in that small gap of time.......but it has bound two hearts to gather .......Enjoy the life and enjoy the moments of life....!!!

 Don't think too much...... life is so short.....so many years has passed......the next will go like same...... meet me very soon......meet me before farewell.....meet me like river.....meeting with the sea..... i will wait.......till last breath......but can't tolerate.....pain of this separation......love me my love......that is my heart's request to you.....talk with me .....by mail....or phone ...or chat.....but please break the silence.....your smile is giving me........the inspiration of living...... meet me before the life get end......let the heart talk ......let the eyes talk......but don't stop your hands for writing WORDS........!!!


No comments: