Wednesday, January 15, 2014

......always love you .......!!!

      My lovely darling.....Ish.....!!! ......I hope you are fine and healthy. I don't know the reason behind your silence. I had enjoyed the kite flying in last two days. I have no any health related problem now. But still suffer by the burning in left hand's veins. I am losing my all the hopes for a simple run. But, I wish to see you run in marathons behalf of me. I am trying my best to be recovered from this very strange problem.
      You have started being silent on tweeter since last few days. Please let me know, if I have made you disappointed by any of my acts. I have tried to meet you at those places whatever you had mentioned in your words. I want to meet you, but can't find the way. I have seen so many bad days in my life, but this time I am facing very different type of bad days which are full of pain. I feel the pain of loneliness. I miss you all the time. Sometimes I forget what do I do. Each moment of my life is devoted only to you. But, your silence makes me so much sad and sweeps the motivation of living.  If you will hold my hand, I will be free from the fear of losing you. All my desires for life will become alive. I will be so happy from deep of my heart. please don't let sad for a while.
        I hope, you will not tease me more and talk with me. Please reply to my words, my emails and my efforts of meeting you. Please don't let me cry. You are the angel who had shown me the way of living. 2 and more than half years have gone. Please meet me soon. It is quite hard to live a single moment without you. Your silence burns me by each of the breath comes in me.
       Missing you .......desperate to meet you.......please say something .......I am waiting for you.......kissing your forehead......Please take care.......Ish ......I love you......always love you .......!!!

No comments: