Sunday, September 7, 2014

.....please come back .......!!!


..... my lovely darling ..... ish......!!! All the days and nights have become empty and burning without you. This is the reward of my true love given to you. I am going want to tell you something bitter. It is all about my current situation. I am going to remove the curtains from the people who are adorable for you.
      All my current situation of being unemployed and far from you is gifted by your second parents- the parsi couple. I had caught them around a year ago. I was very angry by that information,  but it was the truth and I had to accept it. They had made network of your friends and use them to depart us from each other.  You was enjoying my photos and footages. But they have destroyed my friend circle. They corrupted all the people who was around me. They corrupted my coach and ruined my studies of graphics softwares. When I changed the classes,  they done the same job. They contacted my neighbour- East indian -fish eater man - who have lot of contacts of the persons who know woodo, black magic and other super natural powers. He used it by my old servant who belongs to U.P. The result came as my mind has stopped working, I have lost money, wherever I started working people around me annoy me at the level to leave the job immediately.  It was the reason of leaving my places of earning and learning. It is accepted worldwide that woodo and other same things are existing.
       My enemies have won when you got engaged on 7th july.  They want me to commit suicide.  They want me to see always crying for you. I could answer them,  but you was at their side. I want to see you always winner. So I have made you winner. They have taught you to differentiate human by their achievements, wealth and looks.  They are the people who force to be converted into terrorist from the common men. Don't worry! I will not select that way. I am sad because you have made them winner against my true love. I could fight with men, but bent my knees against super natural powers.
       I know,  it's unacceptable for you. But, it is the truth I wanted to tell you by meeting you face to face. My life is ruined by them.  You are my everything and they have departed you from me forever.  I can die in love with you,  but can't live with you- this thing they have done with me. We could do the same business in Surat whatever you are going to start there. It is very easy setup.  But you have never tried to meet me and talk with me regarding it. Still it is not too late. Destroy all their work done and hold my hand. I will love madly as never before ...... are you laughing by reading this??? .... you can .... ish.... because you are still their side...... but I have only one heart which loves only you....kissing your forehead. .... I love you ..... please come back.....!!!


No comments: