Friday, September 5, 2014

......please trust me......!!!


My beloved darling ..... ish.....I have loved only one lady and that is you .... but you have always kept distance from me.  Though we both live in same hometown we could not meet. I have always tried to talk with you by email,  but you haven't answered any of them. You have chosen man from the place which is always hated by mr. Why have you done that? Only you and God knoe. I still love you. If you will ever change your mind, I will accept you with smile.  I have devoted to you and destroyed my all dreams only for you. If you need pure love,  come to me. I will adote you. I still love you like worship to God. Please never doubt on my true and pure love only for you. have loved only you,  still loving you and will love you till last breath. ... please trust me.....!!!



No comments: